It was one hell of a “YAAAY” moment when my blog, Find Balance, got nominated for the Liebster Award for blogging. I am so proud of the way my blogging journey is starting. I’ve Launched Find Balance around a month ago and things have been going better than expected. I am very glad I took my passion for writing a decent step forward and even more glad I’ve been nominated for this award!
Thanks a lot dear Marni @That Blue Flower for nominating me and giving me this exciting opportunity. I highly recommend that you check her blog as she has great things to talk about!
A Great Fellow blogger!
Since this award is about connecting and discovering bloggers around the world (and this is something I am very interested in myself), I would like to talk about a fellow blogger that I just met a month ago when I first launched my blog, Find Balance. This blogger is Mohamad Al Karbi @https://mohamadkarbi.com/. Once Mohamad and I connected on WordPress, he immediately messaged me to introduce himself and express his interest in my blog and he showed his support. Also, he invited me for a guest post on his blog (How nice!). His welcoming and very friendly attitude is very inspiring and gave me a really nice kick at the beginning of my blogging journey. 😊 Mohamad has vast knowledge and experience in many areas. For that reason, his blog posts are very useful and relatable. I highly recommend you check out his blog!
- Caribbean Curl
- Social Champ
- The Motherly Escape
- Devi Venkatesanj
- Chapter Five
- Tranneta’s Travels
- Dave and Erin
Congratulations, Nominees! Please check out the Official Rules of the Liebster Award page to know what to do next!
In your blog post about the award, don’t forget to write 10 facts about yourself so you readers can get to know you better 😉
Liebster Award rules: 10 facts about Me:
- I am a marketeer with a recently discovered passion for academia. I teach public speaking for undergraduates.
- I love animals, especially dogs. Pleased to introduce to you Pika. He is a 4 months Shi Tzu ❤
- Socializing and meeting new people is what I enjoy the most during my free time.
- I love all outdoorsy adventures; but, swimming in rivers and waterfalls takes me to a whole other dimension of happiness.
- I have a passion for travelling and getting to know about different traditions.
- Spain is my favorite country. I have a goal that one day I will learn Spanish.
- I listen and enjoy almost all kinds of music. Arabic and house are my favorites.
- My every new year’s resolution is to be more proactive than the year before.
- I skydived over the palm in Dubai.
- It was a bit difficult and interesting writing down those 10 facts! 😀
Now your turn! Why don’t you share some random and fun facts about yourself!
The Liebster Award Rules
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you check above link or the rules below:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post, I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2017 Liebster Award.
- For the 2017 Liebster Award, write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments below so I can view your post and check out your blog. I personally visit each and everyone. I visited a few hundred last year!!
- If you have been nominated before at any time please share the love. Many people believe the Liebster award is similar to a chain email/letter and sure it shares similarities but the underlining idea is to help promote each others’ blogs.
Its an exciting opportunity for all of us. Lets take advantage of it, enjoy it and get to know and support each other! 🙂 Good Luck!